School & Fun
Approved by Department of Tourism Govt. of Haryana since 2008.
Safe and Secure Environment. Hygienic Food
Pratapgarh Farms bring to your students, teachers and the entire school community, a safe and secure place full of fun, adventure, learning and enjoyment, amid the rolling green farmlands in the lap mother nature within 1 to 2 hours of driving time from your school. Surrounded by lush green fields growing wheat, mustard, barley, sugarcane :- the ethnic village and tourism farm has 15 acres of gated resort campus. The gated campus has a lake, lush green gardens – Nakshatra vatika, Rashi vatika, Navgriha vatika, Triphla kunj, Panchvati, Bodhvatika, Guru ke Bagh - which are a learning experience by themselves. There is an animal farm with cows, buffaloes, camels, goats, ducks, rabbits , emu bird, fowls and chicken. The farm resort has a hygienic Kitchen with R.O water purifiers covered dining area laid out in ethnic style, Haveli style Halls and rural style huts for domestic and fun activities. On your arrival you receive a royal and traditional welcome. There will never be a moment without excitement. A day full of fun, enjoyment, games, sports, adventure and learning unfolds before you.
Security personnel, activity facilitators and service staff drawn from ex- army personnel ensure complete safety to children and staff while they enjoy their Picnic. 100% power back up is provided by Silent Gensets. We provide first aid box. District Hospital and private Medical care facilities are available within a radius of 4 kms.
School -Day Package (Timings - 09:30 – 05:30 Hrs)
All inclusive price Including
food, all activities and all taxes
Upto Class XII
(₹500/- +18 % GST) per student
- 1. Pratapgarh Farms is pleased to offer special rates to its patron schools for session 2019-20
- 2. Friday, Saturday AND Sunday:₹470+ 18% GST per student
- 3. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday:₹440+ 18%GST per student
- (₹ 750/- +18% GST) per teacher
● One teacher will be free for every 15 students . Extra teachers/staff will be charged extra.
● The rates are inclusive of only entry, food and activities. Transport is not included. We can help organize transport by connecting to transporters known to us.
FOOD / CUISINE
Neembu Shikanjee , Chacch, Tea and Pakoras, Garam Raabari, Kadhai doodh, Jalebi, Makee Bajre ki roti with desi Ghee, Gur, and Lahsoon ki Chatni. Bajre Ki Khichri with Ghee Bura, Gulgule, Desi ghee ka choorma, Ganne (sugarcane), Mooli(radish) straight from the field.
A choice of stuffed paranthas with white farm fresh Makhan, Dahi, Achaar and Chatni and Poori Bhaji.
Missi/Tawa Roti/ Tandoori Roti, Vegetable Poolao / Jeera Rice, Chowmein, Rajma , Sarson Ka Saag or Seasonal Vegetable, Paneer Shahi, Kadhi, Dahi or Raita, Makhan, Chatni, Achar, Gaajar Ka Halwa or Suji Ka Halwa(anyone), Papad, Chatni, Achar and Jaggery, Green Salad.
Music and Cultural Activities
- DJ Music
- Been and Dholki Dance
- Puppet Show
- Camel ride
- Camel cart ride
- Bullock cart ride
- Tractor ride
- Gilli Danda
- Kanche goli
- Gulel (sling shot)
- Dart shooting
- Air gun shooting
- Kite flying
- Tug of war
Sports Games and Group Activities
- Snakes and ladders
- Sack race
- Spoon race
- Lemon race
- Musical Chairs
- Mehndi (henna application)
- Mud packs
- Mud bath
- Head massage
- Tube Well Bath
Rural Domestic and Creative activities
- Charkha Weaving
- Handloom Weaving
- Peedha Weaving
- Pagdhi Tying
- Chakki (Grinding Grains)
- Pounding grain
- Making ghee and butter millk
- Panihari Chaal (balancing water pails)
- Mud walls and painting frescoes on mud walls
- Matka painting
Agriculture and Dairy Activities
- Dairy farm
- Tending goats
- Poultry farm
- Biogas plant
- Vermi-composting plant
- Herb Garden
- Nakshatra Vatika
- Navgriha Vatika
- Triphla Kunj
- Bodh Vatika
- Tyre Tunnel
- Tyre Hopping
- Balancing Bean
- Commando Net
- Commando Net Travers Wall
- Tyre Travers Wall
- Double Rope Bridge
- Swinging Burma Bridge
- Happy Hopper
- Double Block Swing
- Hanging Tyre Travers
- Inverted A Rope Bridge
- Tyre Balance Bridge
- Healing H
- Zig Zag Walk
- Cat Walk
- Swinging Timber Log
- V Bridge
- Swinging Balance Bean
- Elephant Walk
- Tyre Swing Walk
- Swinging Plank
- Swinging Squares
- We are open on all days. Exceptions if any will be notified on website.
- We serve and cook in RO water. Bottled water and Cold drinks are not included in the package, but the Guests can purchase the cold drinks or bottled water over the counter.
- We provide a well enclosed parking with gates. Parking is free of charge at owners Risk
- Guests including school students and staff are responsible for your own belongings. We shall not be responsible for loss or damage.
- Accompanying drivers / transport staff will be provided separate relaxing space and can be served meals @ Rs 150/- per person. We regret that accompanying drivers / transport staff will not be permitted to enter the campus and indulge in activities. If you so desire they can be allowed inside on payment of full package charges.
- It is best to dress up in casuals; very especially sports shoes are convenient for rides, games and adventure activities. Very loose or hanging clothes or very tight dresses should be avoided.
- Students who wish to enjoy Mud bath and Tube well bath may carry their change and towels and appropriate bathing dresses. Bathing for gentlemen in short underwear is not permitted.
- We provide all equipment for games, sports, entertainment etc.
- We will not permit your students to carry any equipment for playing inside the campus.
- We do not allow stag entry. We permit entry only to families, groups through school, colleges, corporate entities and association.
- We do not permit consumption of alcoholic drinks. It is strictly prohibited.
- Guests including school students or staff are not be permitted to drive tractors or carts or any machinery. Any one attempting to do so will be liable for any damages or consequence as a result of the same.
- Please do not point Airguns, Arrows, gulels or darts at each other or at animals or remove them from the respective venues. This can cause hurt.
- Guests are not permitted pluck and / or put leaves / flowers and fruits grown on the farm in their mouth / or eyes as some of them although used as medicinal plants can be toxic.
- Please do not to run behind / around domestic animals. Farm animals are emotionally sensitive and respond to love, care and respect. Poking sticks, shouting around farm animals, running behind or trying to feed them can evoke potentially dangerous responses from animals.
- While doing dairy activities or rides our facilitators will accompany the guests and we request that their instructions be followed.
- While we try and ensure smooth rides while doing agricultural activities or tractor rides please do not jump or board on a moving vehicle to avoid being thrown off. They may seem slow moving but they are prone to jerky movements.
- We request your patience in listening to our facilitators and following their instruction during rides and activities. Most them would speak Hindi but with rural accent typical of the area.
- Please do not enter adjoining fields as they are privately owned. Consumption of alcohol or obscenity in any form will evoke strong objection by farmers and the local community.
- Any medical conditions requiring care should be informed in advance.