Family & Fun
Join us for a Unique and Memorable family day outing.
A day full of unlimited fun, food and entertainment
Experience a superb holiday with your family. We welcome you to unlimited fun and food, live entertainment, music dance, natural beauty care, games, sports, adventure activities for full day. There is something in it for everyone – Ladies, Gentlemen and Children, Grandpa and Grandma. Come and have wonderful and memorable day with your family. The package comes to you at unbelievable low price.
Family -Day Package (Timings - 09:30 – 05:30 Hrs)
All inclusive price
Including food, all activities and all taxes
- per person above 10 years
- (Inclusive of GST)
- per child between 5 to 10 years
- (Inclusive of GST)
● Accompanied Children below 5 years of age (maximum 2 children with a couple) will be complimentary.
● The rates are fixed. We regret no further discounts are possible.
FOOD / CUISINE
Neembu Shikanjee , Chacch, Tea and Pakoras, Garam Raabari, Kadhai doodh, Jalebi, Makee Bajre ki roti with desi Ghee, Gur, and Lahsoon ki Chatni. Bajre Ki Khichri with Ghee Bura, Gulgule, Desi ghee ka choorma, Ganne (sugarcane), Mooli(radish) straight from the field.
A choice of stuffed paranthas with white farm fresh Makhan, Dahi, Achaar and Chatni and Poori Bhaji.
Missi/Tawa Roti/ Tandoori Roti, Vegetable Poolao / Jeera Rice, Chowmein, Rajma , Sarson Ka Saag or Seasonal Vegetable, Paneer Shahi, Kadhi, Dahi or Raita, Makhan, Chatni, Achar, Gaajar Ka Halwa or Suji Ka Halwa(anyone), Papad, Chatni, Achar and Jaggery, Green Salad.
Music and Cultural Activities
- DJ Music
- Been and Dholki Dance
- Puppet Show
- Camel ride
- Camel cart ride
- Bullock cart ride
- Tractor ride
- Gilli Danda
- Kanche goli
- Gulel (sling shot)
- Dart shooting
- Air gun shooting
- Kite flying
- Tug of war
Sports Games and Group Activities
- Snakes and ladders
- Sack race
- Spoon race
- Lemon race
- Musical Chairs
- Mehndi (henna application)
- Mud packs
- Mud bath
- Head massage
- Tube Well Bath
Rural Domestic and Creative activities
- Charkha Weaving
- Handloom Weaving
- Peedha Weaving
- Pagdhi Tying
- Chakki (Grinding Grains)
- Pounding grain
- Making ghee and butter millk
- Panihari Chaal (balancing water pails)
- Mud walls and painting frescoes on mud walls
- Matka painting
Agriculture and Dairy Activities
- Dairy farm
- Tending goats
- Poultry farm
- Biogas plant
- Vermi-composting plant
- Herb Garden
- Nakshatra Vatika
- Navgriha Vatika
- Triphla Kunj
- Bodh Vatika
- Tyre Tunnel
- Tyre Hopping
- Balancing Bean
- Commando Net
- Commando Net Travers Wall
- Tyre Travers Wall
- Double Rope Bridge
- Swinging Burma Bridge
- Happy Hopper
- Double Block Swing
- Hanging Tyre Travers
- Inverted A Rope Bridge
- Tyre Balance Bridge
- Healing H
- Zig Zag Walk
- Cat Walk
- Swinging Timber Log
- V Bridge
- Swinging Balance Bean
- Elephant Walk
- Tyre Swing Walk
- Swinging Plank
- Swinging Squares
- We serve and cook in RO water. Bottled water and Cold drinks are not included in the package but can be purchased over the counter.
- We do not permit consumption of alcoholic drinks.
- We provide a well enclosed parking with gates. Parking is free of charge at owners Risk.
- Accompanying drivers / transport staff will be provided separate relaxing space and can be served meals @ Rs 150/- per person. We regret that accompanying drivers / transport staff will not be permitted to enter the campus and indulge in activities. If you so desire they can be allowed inside on payment of full package charges.
- We are open on all days.
- We provide all equipment for games, sports, entertainment etc. We will not permit you to carry your equipment for playing inside the campus.
- There is no required minimum number of families or people. We have all in house facilities, therefore we do not restrict on minimum numbers or groups.
- We do not allow stag entry. We permit entry only to families, groups through school, colleges, corporate entities and association.
- Unaccompanied children are not permitted.
- Any one person from the group will need to carry a Photo Identity card.
- You are responsible for your own belongings. We shall not be responsible for loss or damage.
- Prior booking is necessary as we permit entry to limited number of guests per day. For groups less than 20 people registration is possible on phone and you pay on arrival. For bigger groups non refundable advance of 25% shall be payable. Balance is payable on arrival at site.
- It is best to dress up in casuals; very especially sports shoes are convenient for rides, games and adventure activities. Very loose or hanging clothes or very tight dresses should be avoided.
- Guests who wish to enjoy Mud bath and Tube well bath may carry their change and towels and appropriate bathing dresses. Bathing for gentlemen in short underwear is not permitted.
- Guests are not be permitted drive tractors or carts. Any one attempting to do so will be liable for any damages or consequence as a result of the same.
- Please do not point Airguns, Arrows, Gulels or Darts at each other or at animals or remove them from the respective venues.
- Guests are not permitted pluck and / or put leaves / flowers and fruits grown on the farm in their mouth / or eyes as some of them although used as medicinal plants can be toxic.
- Please do not to run behind / around domestic animals. Farm animals are emotionally sensitive and respond to love, care and respect. Poking sticks, shouting around farm animals, running behind or trying to feed them can evoke potentially dangerous responses from animals. While doing dairy activities or rides our facilitators will accompany the guests and we request that their instructions be followed.
- While we try and ensure smooth rides while doing agricultural activities or tractor rides please do not jump or board on a moving vehicle to avoid being thrown off. They may seem slow moving but they are prone to jerky movements.
- We request your patience in listening to our facilitators and following their instruction during rides and activities. Most them would speak Hindi but with rural accent typical of the area.
- Please do not enter adjoining fields as they are privately owned. Consumption of alcohol or obscenity in any form will evoke strong objection by farmers and the local community.
- Any medical conditions requiring care should be informed in advance.