Rules and Advice for your convenience and safety
- It is best to dress up in casuals; very especially sports shoes are convenient for rides, games and adventure activities. Very loose or hanging clothes or very tight dresses should be avoided.
- Guests who wish to enjoy Mud bath and Tube well bath may carry their change and towels and appropriate bathing dresses. Bathing for gentlemen in short underwear is not permitted.
- Guests are not be permitted drive tractors, carts or ride horses by themselves. Any one attempting to do so will be liable for any damages or consequence as a result of the same.
- Please do not point Airguns, Arrows, gulels or darts at each other or at animals or remove them from the respective venues.
- Guests are not permitted pluck and / or put leaves / flowers and fruits grown on the farm in their mouth / or eyes as some of them although used as medicinal plants can be toxic.
- Please do not to run behind / around domestic animals. Farm animals are emotionally sensitive and respond to love, care and respect. Poking sticks, shouting around farm animals, running behind or trying to feed them can evoke potentially dangerous responses from animals. While doing dairy activities or rides our facilitators will accompany the guests and we request that their instructions be followed.
- While we try and ensure smooth rides while doing agricultural activities or tractor rides please do not jump or board on a moving vehicle to avoid being thrown off. They may seem slow moving but they are prone to jerky movements.
- We request your patience in listening to our facilitators and following their instruction during rides and activities. Most them would speak Hindi but with rural accent typical of the area.
- Any medical conditions requiring care should be informed in advance.