Join us for an incredible day picnic with your family
A day full of unlimited fun, food and entertainment
Experience a superb holiday with your family. We welcome you to unlimited fun and food, live entertainment, music dance, natural beauty care, games, sports, adventure activities for full day. There is something in it for everyone – Ladies, Gentlemen and Children. Come and have wonderful and memorable day with your family. The package comes to you at unbelievable low price.
Day Package (Timings - 0900 – 0530 Hrs)
All inclusive price – Including Tax food and all activities.
Rs 780/- per person above 10 years
Rs 425/- per child between 5 and 10 years
Children below 5 will be complimentary.
(The rates are fixed. We regret no further discounts are possible.)
Sara Din (available throughout the day)
Neembu Shikanjee, Chacch, Tea and Pakoras, garam Rabari, Kadhai doodh, Jalebi, Makee Bajre ki roti with desi Ghee, Gur, and Lahsoon ki Chatni. Bajre Ki Khichri with Ghee Bura, Ganne (sugarcane) straight from the field. Kindly note that Winter cuisine – like makee bajre ki roti will be replaced by other snack during warm weather.
Mazedar Nashta - Breakfast (09.00-12.00 am)
A choice of stuffed paranthas with white farm fresh Makhan, Dahi, Achaar and Chatni and Poori Bhaji.
Dopahar Ka Shahi Khanna - Lunch (1.30 – 3.30 pm)
Missi/Tawa Roti/ Tandoori Roti, Vegetable Poolao / Jeera Rice, Dal Makhni / Rajma / Cholle (one), Sarson Ka Saag or Seasonal Vegetable, Paneer Shahi, Kadhi, Dahi or Raita, Makhan, Chatni, Achar, Gaajar Ka Halwa, Moong Ka Halwa / Rawa Halwa/ Kheer (one), Papad, Chatni, Achar and Jaggery, Green Salad.
- We serve and cook in RO water. Bottled water and Cold drinks are not included in the package but can be purchased over the counter.
- We do not permit consumption of alcoholic drinks.
Entertainment, Fun, Sports and Activities
Entertainment – DJ Music, Been and Dholki Dance.
Rides: Camel ride, Camel cart ride, Bullock cart ride, Tractor ride
Ethnic Games - Gilli Danda, Pithoo, Lattoo, Kanche goli, Archery, Gulel (sling shot), Dart shooting, Air gun shooting, Kushti, Kabbadi, Kite flying, Tug of war.
Sports - Cricket, Soccer, Volleyball and Badminton, Croquet, Trampoline jumping
Indoor Games: Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess, Ludo and Snakes and ladders.
Natural beauty care and Relaxation activities:- Mehndi (henna application), mud and gulabari packs, batna ( chick pea, butter and rose extract scrub), head massage , mud bath and tubewell bath.
Organized Games: Sack race, spoon race, lemon race, musical chairs, Tambola (for tambola, we provide equipment and space and your group can play by your self).
Rural Domestic activities: Rural Kitchen – participate with rural women and menfolk in their colorful attires – cooking on hearth, pounding grain, grinding grains, making ghee and butter millk, Panihari Chaal (balancing water pails).
Rural Creative Activities : Pottery, mud lep (applying mud paste to houses) and painting frescoes on mud walls, matka painting.
Agriculture and Dairy Activities: Tending goats, cows, buffaloes and goats, ploughing, sowing, reaping, winnowing.
Visit to Farm – Dairy farm, Poultry farm, Biogas plant, Vermi-composting plant, Herb Garden, Nakshatra Vatika, Navgriha Vatika, Triphla Kunj, Panchvati, Bodh Vatika
- We provide a well enclosed parking with gates. Parking is free of charge at owners Risk
- Accompanying drivers / transport staff will be provided separate relaxing space and can be served meals @ Rs 100/- per person. We regret that accompanying drivers / transport staff will not be permitted to enter the campus and indulge in activities. If you so desire they can be allowed inside on payment of full package charges.
- We are open on all days.
- We provide all equipment for games, sports, entertainment etc. We will not permit you to carry your equipment for playing inside the campus.
- There is no required minimum number of families or people. We have all in house facilities, therefore we do not restrict on minimum numbers or groups.
- We do not allow stag entry. We permit entry only to families, groups through school, colleges, corporate entities and association.
- Unaccompanied children are not permitted.
- Any one person from the group will need to carry a Photo Identity card.
- You are responsible for your own belongings. We shall not be responsible for loss or damage.
- Prior booking is necessary as we permit entry to limited number of guests per day. For groups less than 20 people registration is possible on phone and you pay on arrival. For bigger groups non refundable advance of 25% shall be collected by us. Balance is payable on arrival at site.
Rules and Advice for your convenience and safety
- It is best to dress up in casuals; very especially sports shoes are convenient for rides, games and adventure activities. Very loose or hanging clothes or very tight dresses should be avoided.
- Guests who wish to enjoy Mud bath and Tube well bath may carry their change and towels and appropriate bathing dresses. Bathing for gentlemen in short underwear is not permitted.
- Guests are not be permitted drive tractors or carts. Any one attempting to do so will be liable for any damages or consequence as a result of the same.
- Please do not point Airguns, Arrows, gulels or darts at each other or at animals or remove them from the respective venues.
- Guests are not permitted pluck and / or put leaves / flowers and fruits grown on the farm in their mouth / or eyes as some of them although used as medicinal plants can be toxic.
- Please do not to run behind / around domestic animals. Farm animals are emotionally sensitive and respond to love, care and respect. Poking sticks, shouting around farm animals, running behind or trying to feed them can evoke potentially dangerous responses from animals. While doing dairy activities or rides our facilitators will accompany the guests and we request that their instructions be followed.
- While we try and ensure smooth rides while doing agricultural activities or tractor rides please do not jump or board on a moving vehicle to avoid being thrown off. They may seem slow moving but they are prone to jerky movements.
- We request your patience in listening to our facilitators and following their instruction during rides and activities. Most them would speak Hindi but with rural accent typical of the area.
- Please do not enter adjoining fields as they are privately owned. Consumption of alcohol or obscenity in any form will evoke strong objection by farmers and the local community.
- Any medical conditions requiring care should be informed in advance.